Technical Difficulties!

Whew, that took a bit, couldn’t figure out where my images had gone!

Finished Objects!  YAY!

First finished object of the year, mittens!

They match a hat from September

The mittens look odd, but stretch nicely:

Second finished object!

Socks!

Using Regia Zoofari in white.  Used Cat Borhdi’s Sweet Tomato Heel, which i learned on her youtube channel.  It fits very nicely, but isn’t my favorite heel.  Nice to try something different.

I’ve cast on a couple of new projects as well:

a crochet cowl and some dk weight socks  hopefully both will be quick

—-

Also, new yarn!

No, I haven’t already broken my cold sheeping, but this was my last splurge from 2014.  I had a credit at the Loopy Ewe and knew that it would make cold sheeping difficult, (especially in the spring/summer when I’m missing new yarn input to the stash) so I went ahead and used it just after xmas.

Here it is:

I wanted bright, since the early months of the year are so dreary.

—-

Kitt has a new trick, sleeping in my lap.  I’ve always wanted a lap cat. 🙂

But he might want to learn how to relax. 😉

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Technical Difficulties!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s