So… continuing with my blanket saga. Here is what it looks like now:
A whole new row! (I now have the “New world” song from Aladdin in my head, thanks brain)
Here is the row before seaming:
and the octagons I finished this weekend to make up that row:
But wait! There’s more!
I almost finished another row!
…but I ran out of yarn. 😥
So I ordered more, and I hope it will be here before the end of the week! 🙂
Thus ends the blanket saga for now
Here is the updated schematic for those playing along:
Katie hasn’t been very photogenic recently, so I’ll leave you with a picture from around the time I cast this blanket on: